Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||SpO2 & ECG Simulator||Application:||Medical Signal Simulate|
|Battery Type:||Build-in Lithium|
Medical Simulation Equipment
SpO2 Medical simulator with ECG simulator function SpO2 simulator with 10 lead
SpO2 Function introduction:
1. External imitate finger,you can connect to any SpO2 test instruments easily;
2. It is a multi-functional optical simulator, built-in frequently-used BCI,Mindray,Masimo,Nellcor wave-forms curve;
3. The Oximetry simulate range:80%,85%,90%,98%, these 4 points value detection calibration,tolerance<=1%; 60%,65%,70%,75%,these 4 points value detection calibration, tolerance<2%;
4. Pulse rate simulate range:30,60,80,100,120,160,180,240 bpm total 8 test points, tolerance<=1bpm;
ECG function introduction:
1. Normal ECG waveform, 12-lead different ranges and types synchronous waveform;
2. Plus and reserve direction heart rate detection waveform;
4. Sinusoidal wave, measure amplitude-frequency characteristic
6. The Respiration rate of breathing waveform can be changed+ ECG waveform;
7. You can set the ECG signal amplitude;
Waveform code introduction:
1. Oxygen saturation values, set the SpO2 rate of simulator;
2. Pulse rate value, set the simulator pulse rate value;
3. Select the data curve of Oxygen saturation;
4. Normal ECG waveform, 12-lead different ranges and types synchronous waveform;
5. Plus-minus triangular waveform;
6. Square wave, used the square wave to measure scan speed;
7. Sinusoidal wave, measure amplitude-frequency characteristic
8. Can change the T-wave amplitude, heart rate value, R-wave amplitude, and R-wave width of analog QRS waveform;
9. Simulate Respiration waveform;
A. Set the amplitude of signal;
1.The simulator will automatically generate a value 98 of blood Oxygen, 80 of pulse rate, blood Oxygen parameter data of NELLCOR curve,
and code as 4 normal ECG waveform, and respiration rate as 15bpm respiratory waveform.
2. The imitate finger part, against the LED of the Spo2 sensor; and the imitate finger part, against the SpO2 sensor PD; and make sure
that the white color window of imitate finger stay in line with the PD of SpO2 sensor, or it will lead to invalid data.
3. The simulator will automatically generate lead II amplitude at 1mV,and in the heart rate detection wave, square wave, sinusoidal wave,
QRS wave,all amplitude of lead II is 1mV.
4. When the battery falls lower than a certain value, the contents of the digital display will flash to indicate low battery, and then continue
to work only about four hours. Please note that at this moment the ECG waveform amplitude will decrease.
5. The ECG part connection to ECG machine: RA-R(right arm), LA-L(left arm), LL-F(left leg),RL-RF(right leg), C1-C6(chest lead).
6. The ECG part connection to patient monitor:RA-right arm(white), LA-left arm(black), LL-left leg(red), RL-right leg(green), C1-C6 chest lead(brown).
7. ECG part 3 leads connection: RA-right arm(white), LA-left arm(black), LL-left leg(red).
8. Different identify corresponding connection:L-LA, R-RA, RF(N)-RL, F-LL, C-V.
There are 4 keys, followed by selection keys, increase key, reducing key, the Enter key, in addition to a set of key combinations
This key is used to select the parameter you want to change; there are 4 LED tubes to display the four codes represent what is displayed,
The 1st LED representative waveform code, LED 2-4 representatives the parameter (2 is the value of one hundred, 3 representatives of ten, 4 representatives of bits)
Use it to increase the parameter
Use it to reduce the parameter
Use it to confirm the parameter you selected
Press the select key and Enter key at the same time, release the Enter key, the release the select key,
double-click the Enter key again, the combination key was selected successfully, and it will display different content.
The operation ways of each code:
1. Blood Oxygen value:
1) The blood Oxygen value setting at:80%,85%,90%,98%, these 4 points value detection calibration,tolerance<=1%;
At 60%,65%,70%,75%,these 4 points value detection calibration, tolerance<2%;
2) Initial value:98%; It can be select and set the blood oxygen value with increase key and reduce key directly.
2. Pulse rate value:
1) Pulse rate value setting at: 30,60,80,100,120,160,180,240 bpm total 8 test points;
2) Tolerance<=1 bpm;
3) Initial value is 80 bpm,It can be select and set the pulse rate value with increase key and reduce key directly.
3. Waveform data curve selection:
Data 1 is BCI curve, data 2 is NELLCOR curve.
4. Normal ECG waveform:
* Heart rate setting range: 10-200bpm (Initial value: 60 bpm)
* Signal amplitude is fixed
5. Plus-minus triangular waveform
* Frequency range: 10-300bpm (Initial value: 75 bpm)
* Amplitude range: 0.1-4Mv (10:0.1mV, 400:4mV)
* 2 modes, Mode 1: Positive waveform; mode II: negative waveform; Use combinations key to choose.
6. Square wave
* Frequency range: 0.1Hz-10Hz (10:0.1Hz, 100:10Hz); (Initial value: 1 Hz )
* Amplitude range: 0.1-4Mv (10:0.1mV, 400: 4mV);
7. Sinusoidal wave
* Frequency range: 1-100Hz (Initial value: 25 Hz)
* Amplitude range: 0.1-4Mv (10:0.1mV, 400:4mV)
8. Analog QRS-T waveform:
This waveform have 4 operating modes,
Model 1: the T-wave amplitude can be changed;
Model 2: Set the waveform frequency;
Mode 3: setting the amplitude of QRS waveform;
Model 4: Set the width of QRS wave;
the operation mode can change with combination keys.
* T wave amplitude setting range: 0.1mV-2mV; (Initial value: 10)
* Waveform frequency setting range: 20-300bpm; (Initial value: 75)
* QRS waveform amplitude range: 0.1mV-2mV;(Initial value: 1mV)
* QRS waveform width range: 10ms-150ms;(Initial value: 80ms)
9. Simulate respiration wave:
* Frequency range: 10-100time/min; (Initial value: 15bpm)
* Note: the respiration lead is RA-LL, baseline impedance is 1k.If the patient monitor respiration lead is other lead, please set the parameter of monitor or change the lead connect way.
A. Signal amplitude setting:
* Amplitude range: 0.1mV-4mV (10:0.1mV, 400:4mV); (Initial value: 100)
* Note: this amplitude setting will affect the 5,6,7 waveform amplitude.